The long history of the English Department has made possible achievements that have led to progress in many areas. While maintaining its original goal of providing students with training in English language and literature, the department has been moving forward with collaborative project with other colleges on campus and with foreign universities as well. Future plans include more interdisciplinary courses that will be introduced to enhance students' career opportunities and to help them better prepare for a variety of advanced courses and programs.
- 2013-11-15 2013 MA, ETMA, and PhD Students Publication Subsidy Application by Department of English
- 2013-05-14 Minor for Academic year 2013-2014
- 2013-05-14 Double Major for Academic Year 2013-2014
- 2013-06-18 Good News!!Congralations to all the students who have admitted to the graduate programs for the Academic Year 2013-2014
- 2013-06-07 Congratulations to the Freshman Chen Po-yu who has won the 32th Dao-Nan Literature Award
- 2013-05-06 May 14th Literature Speech: Shame and Ethical Skepticism in Antony and Cleopatra