The long history of the English Department has made possible achievements that have led to progress in many areas. While maintaining its original goal of providing students with training in English language and literature, the department has been moving forward with collaborative project with other colleges on campus and with foreign universities as well. Future plans include more interdisciplinary courses that will be introduced to enhance students' career opportunities and to help them better prepare for a variety of advanced courses and programs.
- 2016-04-22 One Full-time Teaching Position Available
- 2016-03-16 Spring 2016 NCCU English Speech Contest
- 2016-03-03 Spring 2016 English Creative Writing Contest at NCCU
- 2015-05-14 Part-time Teaching Positions availible
- 2013-06-07 Congratulations to the Freshman Chen Po-yu who has won the 32th Dao-Nan Literature Award